At Surveillance Technology we understand that a true surveillance and access control dealer and installation company must provide its clients with services to compliment its product offerings. It is also important to understand which offerings will not only compliment the products but enhance the clients experience with our surveillance and access control solutions. With that in mind we have expanded our offerings to include the following services:
- Security System Design: Let our security camera system experts create a custom solution for your business or home based on your goals. Experiencing theft? We can recommend hidden camera placement, with possible access controls and/or license plate recognition cameras to help protect your property. Or, if you haven’t experienced any criminal issues yet, we can recommend both overt and hidden camera placements that will help mitigate theft by making it clear that your business or home is closely monitored.
- Financing: Surveillance Technology can recommend financing options to help relieve the financial burden of installing and maintaining a security camera system. We have several commercial security camera clients in the Tampa Bay area who have used and recommended our financing partners.
- Installation: When it comes to installation, our technicians meet and exceed expectations. We are strict with our licensure requirements, so you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working with commercial security camera and access control installers who are professional, respectful, courteous and timely. They understand you have a business to run while they do their job and will ensure they clean up their workspace once finished.
- Maintenance Plans: Surveillance Technology knows that once your commercial CCTV or IP camera system is installed, you’ll need to maintain it and ensure it’s working properly to protect your business. We can provide security camera or access control maintenance plans that fit any budget and we’ve worked with Tampa Bay area businesses for more than 20 years to ensure their equipment stays up-to-par.
- Network Cabling: Having good quality network cabling is critical for companies technology devices to operate as expected. If you haven’t had your network cables inspected or maintained in awhile, Surveillance Technology can help.
- Security Consultants: Our Security Consultants have more than 50 years of combined experience in the security camera and access control space, and we are happy to answer any questions that you may have when considering security camera equipment to protect your business or home.
If you would like additional information about our services in Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg or other nearby areas please contact us today. One of our representatives will be happy to help!